Smart Save is one of South Africa’s favourite savings accounts and has been around for many years. Today there are about 1.4 million Smart Savers and there are many reasons why it’s such a popular choice:
• You get a savings book to record all your savings and transactions.
• You only need a minimum of R50 to open a Smart Save account.
• If you’re under 16 years of age you can open a Smart Save for Minors with just R10.
• It’s a smart way to save, your money goes into a safe place and it’s available at any Post Office branch countrywide when you need it.
• You can save what you want when you want.
• You withdraw money as you need it.
• All your normal cheque deposits are free.
MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU:
The Smart Save account works best if you have some money you want to put away safely but know you will need access to it in the near future.
Remember that cheque deposits are free into this account, however you need to avoid special clearances as this can be a more expensive process.
Be Smart and Save