Smart Save for Minors is a savings accounts for scholars and children under 16 years of age. This is an ideal, safe and easy way to start saving for your childrens from birth.
• You get a savings book to record all your savings and transactions.
• You only need a minimum of R10 to open a Smart Save for Minors account.
•You must be under 16 years of age to open an account.
• It’s a smart way to save, your money goes into a safe place and it’s available at any Post Office branch countrywide when you need it.
• You can save what you want when you want.
• You withdraw money as you need it.
• All your normal cheque deposits are free.
MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU:
The Smart Save for Minors account works best if you have some money you want to put away safely but know you will need access to it in the near future.
Remember that cheque deposits are free into this account, however you need to avoid special clearances as this can be a more expensive process.
Be Smart and Save