The Flexi account is Postbank’s favourite transaction account, it comes with a Flexi Visa debit card and is linked to many of Postbank’s savings and investment products. Postbank Flexi offers you transactional flexibility and freedom – which means you can deposit your salary into the account and withdraw money as you need it. You can also use your Flexi card to pay for your shopping instead of carrying cash, making it a very safe and convenient way to work with your money.
• Minimum opening deposit is R0.00.
• It’s a safe place to put your salary each month.
• You can withdraw money when you need it from any Saswitch ATM.
• You get a convenient Flexi Visa debit card.
• You can use your Flexi debit card to pay for your shopping so that you don’t have to carry too much cash.
• When you use your card to pay for purchases, the money is taken directly from the available funds in your account so you never spend what you don’t have, and that means you don’t get into debt.
• You can have debit and credit (stop) orders going through your account – conveniently covering regular monthly expenses.
• If you have any other Postbank savings and investment accounts these can easily be linked to your Flexi account so that you can receive interest payments.
MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU:
Carrying cash around is not very safe these days. That’s why many people prefer to put their salary into an account like Flexi. The money is kept safe but is available whenever you need it.
There are Saswitch ATMs all over the country and when you need cash you just make a withdrawal at a nearby Saswitch ATM. Even better, instead of using cash you can use your Flexi card to pay for your shopping at places like Checkers Shoprite, Pep, Dis-Chem, Pick ‘n Pay, and probably everywhere were you see a VISA Electron logo .